Revised Assessment Structure and Examination
VI – VIII
The scheme has been designed on the basis of term assessment with gradual increase in learning outcome.
Scholastic areas will be awarded on a 8 point grading scale.
IX – X
I. Board Exam – X / Annual Exam – IX: 80M
Entire syllabus will be included in the exam.
II. Internal Assessment: 20m
Assessment will be completed through 3 different modes.
1. Periodic Written Test – 10M
(Average of the best two periodic test weightage will be taken.)
2. Note Book Submission – 5M
3. Subject Enrichment Activities – 5M
· Marks and grades will be awarded for individual subjects.
· Scholastic areas will be awarded on a 8 point grading scale.
It is mandatory to appear and pass in all the subjects in order to get a qualifying grade.
Student must obtain 33% in
- Board exam and
- Internal assessment.
CO – SCHOLASTIC AREA
For the holistic development of the student co-curricular activities will be carried out. The aspect of regularity, sincere participation, output and teamwork will be the generic criteria for grading in the following co-scholastic areas.
- Work Education
- Art Education
- Health and Physical Education.
DISCIPLINE: The students will also be assessed for the discipline which will be based on the factors like attendance, sincerity, behaviour, values, tidiness, respect for rules and regulations, attitude etc.
The students will also be assessed for the Co – scholastic activities and discipline on a
- 3 point grading scale for classes VI to VIII and
- 5 point grading scale for classes IX and X.
Refer CBSE circular no: Acad 05/2017 dated 31/01/2017.
: Acad. 14/2017 dated 21/03/2017.