The School adopts and adapts the CBSE practices of education for all without discrimination of any sort so that the needs of all age group is addressed.
The prime focus of the school is the same as the Board. The school practices a system of School based assessment that covers all aspects of student development (Scholastic & Co-scholastic areas).
Teaching-learning methodologies are continuously upgraded as per the trends in changing education patterns. The focus is on adopting methods which are student friendly and aim at covering all aspects of individual’s innate abilities.
“No Home Work Policy” Classes I & II is followed. For other classes, the class co-ordinators regulate the homework by giving homework in two subjects per day. (Mathematics and one fresh subject each day).
MEASURES TAKEN TO REDUCE BAG LOAD
- Parents of class I are requested to send the books as per the note sent earlier.
- For classes II to V, the parents have been informed to follow the schedule given in the diary and send books according to the schedule.
- Students of classes VI to X have been instructed to bring books as per the time table.
- Students of classes III to x are allowed to share the text books.
- Additional books like work books, computers, art and exam folders, practical text books, records will be retained in the school.
- Students are instructed to buy school bags of lighter weight.
- Examination/test papers are used instead of books for test/ exam.
- Students have also been instructed to bring their water bottles and Tiffin boxes in a separate bag to reduce the weight of the shoulder bag.
- Students are encouraged to repack their bags on daily basis and to avoid carrying unnecessary articles, textbooks that are not needed.
- It is reiterated once again that all the tasks related to projects and activities can be done as group activities during the school hours.
- Parents are requested to remind and supervise children in repacking their bags everyday as per the timetable and ensure that their wards do not carry unnecessary items such as story books, playthings etc. to school.
- Parents are advised to be mindful of the health concerns of their wards and purchase lighter school backpack with two taut stripes.