Mode of Payment of School Fee, On-line
The fee payment module by Bhavan’s Sri Ramakrishna Vidyalaya is a smart, safe and efficient way of viewing and paying your child fee online. The payment module is powered by HDC Bank where in you can choose the payment option of either credit card / Debit card internet banking and conveniently complete the payment.
The payment is instantly processed and the receipt for the fee paid is generated immediately. The following steps outline the process for paying your children’s fee.
- Login to the school Portal using your unique admission number.
- View the fee payment and check the boxes for the fee that is required to be paid.
- Check the total fee and click on Pay.
- You are redirected to a secure payment page with options to make the fee payment using Debit card / Credit card / Internet banking.
- For Credit card : 1.25%
- For Debit card : 0.75% (transactions below Rs.2,000/-)
: 1.00% (transactions above Rs.2,000/-)
- Net banking : Rs.20/- per transaction
- Service tax : Extra as applicable
All credit card Debit card and Net Banking charges will charge to Payee.
- Choose the relevant payment and key in the payment details.
- A final payment confirmation is received on your computer post the success / failure of payment.
- In case money being debited and a receipt not generated you may write a mail for a copy of the receipt. Email ID – email@example.com
- Ensure you give correct admission no, name class and section for proper transaction. Make sure the details pertaining to your child are correct and then only click the submit button.
- Benefit for Parents
- Convenient to make fee payment from anywhere at any time.
- Convenient to pay through credit card and easy EMI conversion.
- No waiting in queue.
- No taking leave for school fee payment.
- Online receipt generation.